Great panel, solid bones, and skins in good condition. A full paint job will correct most squawks; interior needs complete refurbishment.
The aircraft has a great panel, solid bones, and skins are in good condition. A full paint job will correct most outstanding exterior squawks, and the interior needs a complete refurbishment.
N190MG has 9,300 hours of total airframe time, outfitted in a passenger configuration. It has prior service in the Northeast United States as a commuter passenger aircraft.
- Total Time: 9,300 hours
- Engines run monthly
- Aircraft flown occasionally
335hp | 1,600 hours TBO
- LH: 1,050 hours SMOH (09/2004) by S-RAM Reman
- RH: 875 hours SMOH (11/1998) by S-RAM Reman
- Pickled & Put in Service 01/2007
McCauley 3-Bladed "Sabre Style" 3AF32C515
- LH: 300 hours SPOH (11/2019)
- RH: 300 hours SPOH (11/2019)