JetPROP DLX converted Piper Malibu in 2000. Unrivaled performance per dollar. Fresh interior, recent paint, awesome ramp presence! Solid performer and like new in and out!
- Total Time: 7,155.9 hours
- JetPROP Conversion: 3,352.1 hours (2000)
- Frame Expiration: 9,511 hours
- Hard landing (06/17/2013). No prop strike or engine damage on incident. Wing replaced as most economical way to return aircraft to airworthy status.
- Useful Load: 1,242 lbs.
- Empty Weight: 3,098 lbs.
Pratt & Whitney PT6A-34
560hp | 4,000 hours TBO | 2,000 hours HSI
- SN: RB0066
- SNEW: 3,352.1 (05/10/2000) JetPROP DLX conversion
- SHOT: 1,232.6 hours (10/06/2011) by Sun Aviation, Inc.
Hartzell 4-Bladed Prop
- SNEW: 3,352.1 hours
- SPOH: 152.4 hours (06/30/2022) by Texas Aircraft Propeller
- Tennessee, USA: 1987-2011
- Texas, USA: 2011-2021;2023
- Colorado, USA: 2021-2023